Wednesday 26 September 2012

Library is like a candystore

Today will be the shortest entry.
Since yesterday I planned nicely to come to library cause' I got no class today.
Alhamdulillah, everything going well.
After a quick spring cleaning my house this morning and having breakfast, I managed to have car pooling with one of my housemates, Kak Dilla. (Thank you, I owed you Kak Dilla ^^)
The reason why I come to the library is to have group discussion with my groupmates for Dr. Nasir's proposal. (hope everything going well)
Sigh....
How much I missed the library. It's like entering a candystore.
Yup, my passion of reading is still alive. It keep booming over my head.
Cause' this semester, I was stayed outside. So, it's quite hard to come over except if I have class on that day.
But the chances come over on weekends to hang out, flip over the newspapers and having a tranquality time in here is rare. :(
Ya, I admit that library in here is not cool like others. but I've to be grateful.
At least it is still a library.=_=







My candystore







 The real candystore :)









Which one do you prefer?
;3








No comments:

Post a Comment