Monday 14 January 2013

Some where, Some how






I love them so much
(just to catch up my breath before starting the entry)




Bismillahirahmanirahim,
Assalamualaikum.

It's been a LONG time I didn't update my blog. I kept procrastinate updating it even I do have stories to tell about. Things happened around me and what the most remarkable moments that I pass through this whole 2nd semester really makes me wondered did I pass the "TEST"?

YA ALLAH,
I do kept grumbling, complaining, and sobbing last semester. But the best part were I do have strongest supporters behind me who always be there when I needed, giving motivational words and wisdom, sharing their laughter and spirit to keep me move on. If I stated one by one, it will be a long list.

Try harder to SMILE.


Sometime she just a sobbing girl ;(




I kept rejoiced myself, everything will going be fine even it hardest to solve it. I tried to smile and keep thinking the positive thoughts but surely I can't pass through it without my friends, love one and family. SYUKRAN JAZILAN. So I concluded as:



"Thank you for all your kindness again, I do owed all of you"



Some where, some how where I didn't noticed that I'm successfully pass through last semester (not until my 2nd semester result come out actually), even I called it as an ODD one. but sometime it do have it's own sweet memories behind it. I learnt a lot things, about the friendship bonding, what's mean trust to somebody, handling my own time management, differences between being prepared and not prepared, being an independent instead of dependable to others :( and the way I'm  handling my own problems. I like to confess that I still not perfect enough especially towards anyone that knew me. SORRY.

Sorry can be the hardest word.
Don't put to much ego when saying it.



There still a long journey which I needed to complete. It always keep mingling inside my head. 
(Always bear in my mind )

Completing the road of success is a MARATHON. not a sprint.#positivequote


Till then, salam





No comments:

Post a Comment