Tuesday 10 September 2013

A week delay

Time always flies same goes with my semester break.  It's mean that welcome back to university life.
All the preparation I've been made recently. My ticket already bought a week earlier, packing my luggage, and etc. But all the plans I've made are not turning the way I expected.


The accident really shocked the whole family and my close friends. Indeed many of them called it as "ujian or dugaan" for me before heading back to uni.  Yes, I admit every of it and keep twisted my thoughts, it only a severe accident and things will gonna be alright.  Luckily for me the impact of that accident only caused slightly bruises.  Yep, only bruises.  Overall, Syukur Alhamdulillah everything was fine.  The result of x-ray turned well and doctor satisfied with it.  Before that, I quickly messaging my close classmates to inform this unexpected news and the moral supports, pray for my speed recovery and positive words immediately dashing my inbox.  Thank you.  All of your words really keeping my spirit alive.  I do miss my classmates and my first week for this new semester.  Now I'm still having my medical leave for a week.  But during that period, a lot of simple exercise I need to do. Mama called it as my physiotherapy and she's the one who helped me a lot same goes to my dad.   Both of them really gave their best medical and supports towards me.  I am very grateful and thankful.





Oh Allah! You are my Lord.  There is no deity but You.
You created me and I am your slave-servant.  I am trying my best to keep my oath of faith to You, and to seek to live in the hope of Your promise.  I seek refuge in You from my greatest evil deeds.  I acknowledge Your blessing upon me, and I acknowledge my sins.  So forgive me, for none but You can forgive sins.




P/s: I miss them :)









No comments:

Post a Comment