Friday 15 February 2013

Are We All We Are (PART 2)

Best Friends back back then in PSP



Names that should be mention here:
1) Noorhafizah bt Abdullah
She has the heart of gold
2) Sutha D/O Maniam
She's my GOOGLE and savior 
3) Wan Nur Aqilah bt. Mohamed Khalid
Pretty girl with brilliant 
4) Hana
She's my inspirational. I admire her words. 



Sutha,Pijah and Kiki: They are the best trio ever! For the past 3 years, we've struggling for our Diploma, I would like to said that I never regret at once being friend with them. I cherished every moments that we shared together. We used to be so closed but right now, each of us have our own field that need to explore. We share the same laughter of jokes we had made. A part of the rough moments we faced, we still stick together. We lend our hand if one of us in trouble of fear, sadness or confusing. Those sweet and odds moments still lingering in my head. 







Dear my girlfriends,
May our bond of friendship still remains in our hearts.



I LOVE ALL OF YOU, 
Pijah, Kiki & Sutha


Hana: She is a young lady who had her own charismatic and great thoughts. i admired her words especially in her blog, Tumblr, or FB. This is because her words comes straight from her heart. We met during both of us in semester 3 at PSP. Yeah, both of us participated in our student council. You are in Multimedia Club while I'm in JPP. But it doesn't matter. We became closed when both of us represented our poly for the debate competition. Yes,yes, you speak louder and mostly you have very firm during coming out with your points.
:-)





But the best part was we shared the same passion. READING.
I admit that you intro to me a lot of fascinating books and pursue me to read it. I love hearing your interest towards Justin Bieber and show me your cool move dancing like him.


Dear Hana Yusof,
I miss to talk to with you again. Hope in some other time, we may have a cuppa together and catch up all those moments we have miss.






No comments:

Post a Comment