Sunday 17 February 2013

She has the heart of gold




Mama and I.


We're ain't perfect but she looking three of us as her most treasure in her life. Her sons and daughter. 

(abang, adik and me). She care, sooth us with warm and grace.She always remind us:



Anakku adalah amanah ku,

Anakku adalah ibadatku,
Anakku adalah jihad ku,
Anakku adalah ujian ku.




Since we're young she opened our eyes clearly in the true sense of showing love,tendency and gratitude. Even though she's not in high education, but she still gave us the best shot to educate us with the best experience,memories of childhood and the perspective of Islam. Together with Abah, my dad really put a high commitment on us. We facing all the odds and other predicaments but it doesn't matter, we managed faced it and turn it everything very well. Here are we now.




Thanks for millions Mama. You are our first teacher. You read to us a lot since we're infant. She always bear in our mind the art of reading until now. You pursue us to adapt this habit if we have our own child. InsyaALLAH Mama.I'll do it the same too. I love when you flash back all the stories on how you raised us. We truly grateful having this moments.
You read to us.



Mama, I knew on certain time you cried quietly. But you didn't show it off to us. I knew you kept a diary which you poured all yours sadness and happiness inside it. I always teasing you, "Mama,may I read your diary?". I knew the first answer popping out from your mouth is "NO". hehe. As the matter of fact, you knew our feeling better than others. 


The three of your children pursuing study and apart from you and abah now. But she keep positively. You said: "It's okay, berhijrah la mana-mana pun, ni kan bumi Allah". I'm touched with that words mama. Yes, you do have the heart of gold. You managed your life perfectly and keep it balanced as well. What about your cooking? You served us the best and healthy meal even you didn't have the qualification as Master chef whatsoever. I envy you mama. You turn all the raw materials into a splendid dishes. I admit it. Mom's cooking is the best. 


But the most I like about you mama were how you giving us the moral support when all of us are down either in relationship,study nor life. Yeah, you simply turn the gap between us by trying to get know our world even it different from us. But the concept of healing is still the same. You are very great listener,still hug us and give your warm kisses to us.Mama thank you again.


If you read this entry, it only 25% of confession and gratitude to you. The rest let the two of us know. I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart if I did let you down, but on top of all I love you so much MAMA.

You rock our day :)




Start from today, cherished every moments with your mom. Give her a call, kisses, hug and put her name inside your prayer. The power of love and the bond that you had share with her is magical. To all the mother or mother-to-be out there, all of you are super-great. Allah gave you the kind of rezeki which not everyone have. Al-Fatihah to those who's mother pass away recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment