Friday 10 May 2013

Mother's Day Tribute

Assalamualaikum,

Beyonce,
Angeline Jolie,
Sarah Jessica Parker,
Katie Holmes,
Ning Baizura,
Aishah Sinclair,
Sazzy Falak,
Zeti Akhtar Aziz,

Those names above may have different background, personalities, titles
but they do have ONE COMMON. They are MOTHERS.

As far as I known ta mother really playing great role and giving big inspiration in their
children lives. My point of view are whoever they are either single mother,
career woman, house maker and etc. they are mother.
They delivered their children into this world after 9 months carried
us in their belly. Some of them during their pregnancy may have
several problems but it doesn't matter.
They still carried us until the time for labor and process of delivering a baby comes.

For me, everyday is Mother's Day.
So there are no particular reason which mention that celebrating
Mother's Day will create bad example.
For me it is the occasion to honor the mother, one of the best creation
of Allah on Earth, to shower her with all love, care and warmth.













Advance Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and mother-to-be out there who supports us in hardship and a long road to taking care of us.
& Al-Fatihah to those mother who passed away.




To mama, Siti Mahpuzah binti Hamid,

You showed me everything that love is no limits and goodness meets no borders.
Thank you mama.
You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad, you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved. - See more at: http://www.birthdaywishes.net/mom-birthday-wishes.html#sthash.jYixiawE.dpuf






This wish special dedicated for you,
Happy Mother's Day Mama.
You’ve showed me that love knows no limits and goodness meets no borders. You’ve showed me everything in this life. - See more at: http://www.birthdaywishes.net/mom-birthday-wishes.html#sthash.jYixiawE.dpuf

Love you,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment