Monday 6 August 2012

24 Ways to Love Your Patner


Mood: Grateful
Background music: Listening to "Falling Star" by David Archuleta
<to keep up the mood>


Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Can I quote this one to my beloved readers:

"From our heart to yours,
I dedicate this writing to everyone
who has ever been in love, or
hopes to be in love again."



Undeniable


Have you ever falling in love?  :-) Yup, this is million dollar question baby!..Okay okay, it's not the point here. What I'm gonna to share today throughout my reading last night. It is about Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul and this wonderful story was written by Mark & Chrissy Donnelly. Inside this book was compiled different inspirational stories about love and relationships.  When I read it, I knew there are a checklist which needed by every partner. Either is long distance relationship or your partner is the person we meet everyday.  As a Muslim, of course some of it should-not-be-apply unless you are married.

Here it is. Just like I told you.


Falling in love is a beautiful thing.  It can be all-consuming and make we feel like we can take on the world. Have you ever feel it before? *another question? Ah ha, forget it. To be truth, to sustaining long term love I know it can be difficult. Ways to strengthen the love you and your significant other have. What I've seen nowadays couples who are happily married some of them will end with divorce or facing marital problems.  I'm not good in judgement in this perspective.  But I do have my own views which related to these case. 



1. Are they cheating with their spouse?

2. Due of money crisis because financial problem?

3. Poor of communication?

4.Change in priorities?  
(This can be caused by having kids.)

5. Failed expectations of your spouse?
(one believing is a super hero or that he/she can fix everything for you) 


So, without wasting our time, let's proceed to the ways to love your partner:


1. Love yourself first.
2. Say "I love you" every time you part ways.
3. Compliment freely and often.
4. Appreciate-and celebrate-your differences.
5. Live each day as if it's your last.
6. Write unexpected love letters.
7. Accept and love each other' family and friends.
8. Apologize sincerely.
9. Be forgiving.
10. Remember the day you fell in love-and recreate it.
11. Say "I love you" with your eyes.
12. Let her cry in your arms.
13. Tell him you understand.
14. Let her give you directions when you're lost.
15. Laugh at his jokes.
16. Appreciate at her inner beauty.
17. Do other person's chores for a day.
18. Encourage wonderful dreams.
19. Start a love journal and record your special moments.
20. Calm each others fears.
21. Respect each other.
22. Be your partner;s biggest fan.
23. Show interest in the others work.
24. Work on a project together.


It takes two to tango





It is simple as ABC. 

Ego to say sorry? Please let it go.




From anonymous quote


Actually there are 50 ways to love your partner stated in this book but I only picked up the best 24's. Mama always remind me, to have a good relationship need TRUST, HONOR, RESPECT and LOYAL.  Yes, I do believe in it. So,how about you?

Spread the love
but number ONE is ALLAH s.w.t.


p/s: I love myself and family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment