Wednesday 29 August 2012

How Time is Fleeting

Now, it's already 30th August 2012, 12 Syawal 1433H.
Salam Aidilfitri.
8 days more to go before my graduation day for Diploma.
Yeah, I miss my dearest classmates, lecturers, seniors and PSP too.
It's been a while I didn't catch up with them, only through Facebook or texting.
but thank you to social network. Sometimes it really made my day.
There will be a lot of juicy stories which I need to hear and share with them.
3 years we stick together and share our bond of friendship and as a big family.
InsyaAllah, hopefully our friendship remains forever.
Yeah, to all DTKA batch July08 til March11. Till we meet then on our  B-DAY^^

THANK YOU, my dearest friends who always made my day



July, August, soon September will appear. Flip the calendar Ili.
Oh my, oh my.
How fast time is fleeting, really!
There are a lot of things will happen and did happen recently.
Things that unexpected, making me smiling and grinning until ear is an AWESOME feeling.
Alhamdulillah, those happiness and feelings really makes me feel great. 


Happiness depends on ourselves cause we CREATE it.
   


                                                                                                                                                                   
Some say that " The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step".
Maybe I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. 
Soon, I will be starting new semester for my degree.
Ya Allah,to be truth I'm scared.
Hopefully everything going be alright.
I keep the faith strong, pray harder together with my parents and my love one's supports and doa.
How much I missing them, it's not kind of strange feeling.
cause I know I'm not alone.
They will always be there for me.



The family is a heaven in heartless world





Just reminder for myself.




Your biggest challenge isn't someone else.
It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, 
the voice inside you that yells "CAN'T",
but you don't listen.
You just push harder.
And then you hear the voice whisper "CAN"
and discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.



Running is a test, not a game. A test of faith, belief, will, and trust in ones self.






No comments:

Post a Comment