Thursday 30 August 2012

Expectation for my Convocation Day




             Approximately almost 3077 students who will be received their diploma for this 12th Convocation of Polytechnic Seberang Perai 2012. What a long list right, for sure it combined four different departments in my polytechnic which are Commerce, Electric, Mechanical and Information Technology department.  After viewed the list name of graduates, and yeay! my name was listed as number 1087.

Proud to be listed as number 1087 out of 3077.



But....sigh~
              To be truth is I'm really looking forward this C-Day for a long time. But it's okay, Allah plan's is great and I'm really grateful that the date which fixed for my department's turn was just in time. 7th September will be the rehearsal. Then followed by 8th September, JKE a.k.a Electrical Department, my department's turn for convocation will be held. The next day, 9th September, I will be heading back to UiTM Machang, Kelantan. Ermm, what a tight schedule there. Three days in a row. 


               I'm always want to be early bird to settle down the payment for convocation fees and things that needed to bring along during the rehearsal.  The irony was I just paid the necessary fees only which the grand total is RM240. Besides, I refused to order the plaque because I'm really sensible to myself and the cost for the plaque already reach RM60. Naaahh, it's okay. The most important is the memories which I want to captured and keep it.  Oh, the other preparations such the bouquet of flower and my attire for C-day already prepared.  I keep simple as I can but the most important is sanctification.  


               Thank you to Abah and Mama for general support and doa throughout my three years struggling to finish my diploma. Both of you always be my good listener when I needed your ideas and advice to achieve the dreams. Yup, I will cherish all those hard and happy moments during studying in Polytechnic Seberang Perai. Thank you to the lecturers and amazing seniors and friends who always pick me up during I'm down. I owed all of you. 




Hope everything will be turn okay.
The weather
The memories
The expectations
The reunion




InsyaAllah.




Soon it will be my turn.
Ili Fahmeeda binti Ismail
will receive
Diploma in Electronic (Computer) Engineering
from
Electrical Department
Polytechnic Seberang Perai


Date:8th September 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Dewan Sri Mutiara
Time: 9.30 am until 12.00 noon




credit to Official Website PSP for this picture.

















No comments:

Post a Comment