Tuesday 16 July 2013

The End of Semester 3

Days fades, but it really awesome to think back those experiences and memories back.

Semester 3 I will said that is still full of circumferences, restless, hurts, hoping, and many more to describe.
Roughly, yeah, new challenging/killer subjects upon us to complete studying it.
So, the conclusion for this semester 3 will gonna be:

1) Super-freaking-awesome than last semester (will always be, InsyaAllah).
2) Tired-restless completing those assignments even the final exam was near the corner.
3) Get to know my friends traits well (I learn to get to know them better especially for grouping assignment).
4) Joining and handle superb program.
5) Being selected one of Exco inside our course club, Information Management as Exco Inovasi in SISMA.
6) Welcoming my new classmates who are originally from Diploma in UiTM (Pelajar Penerapan).


Okay, only this I can list down for a moment.  The rest I will remains inside my heart.
All I can said, THANK YOU very much to all my classmates, seniors and also my lecturers.
I am eager to learn something new from all of you.
There will be 4 semester ahead me to complete.
Let's throw more adventures inside it.

Here are few of memories during semester 3:

To raise our own funds for POA.
"CARWASH PROGRAM"

The D1IM2253A carwash team


My group mates during presentation IMR454
From left: Me, Sarah, Akmal, Liya & Anis




Our site research visit at PRISM, Shah Alam



Moments for a while with Puan Izzatil, our Database lecturer.


Doing charity with Orang Asli Kampung Kuala Boh, Cameron Highland

The charity team

Feel like back packer :)

Cameron Highlands this time, Tea Valley

Believe it or not, she's my lecturer, Puan Kamariah

Indulged exquisite meal once a while with priceless friends


Half of my siblings. From left: Me, Norm, Dayah, Noli & Hana

The hero of D1IM2253A. From left: Wan, Husaini, Din, Aiman, Akmal & Lan

My library companion, studying for our last paper, IMR451

With my little sisters, Sarah & Fana.
They are my superb group mates ever.  Most my grouping assignments we did together.
Thank you for your excellent contribution girls :)




Last but not least, pray harder especially during this Ramadhan, for a better result for our semester 3.
Aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment